- Get the Device IP by Pressing the Volume Up key.
- Open your browser and go to http://DeviceIP
- Login to web management (Default User : admin, default Password : admin)
- In the Left Menu select Identity 1
- Fill in the following values:
- Server is local: No
- Display Name: John Smith (Your Desired Name)
- Account: 100000 (Extension number assigned by FreePBX)
- Password: ******** (your SIP Extension Password assigned by FreePBX)
- Registrar: 100.100.100.100 (Your server ip address assigned by HostPBX.US)
- Authentication Username: 100000 (Extension number assigned by FreePBX)
- Server Port: 5070 (Your server port number assigned by HostPBX.US)
- Click on Save button to save your settings.
- You will be redirected to the Main Page
- Select Identity 1 again and click Reboot to apply settings
- After a few seconds, both status indicators in the upper left corner of the display will turn yellow, indicating that you have successfully configured your Snom m3